This presentation will highlight the importance of a systematic approach in evaluating the effectiveness of public health programs, practices, and policies. The presentation will provide applied examples of key concepts and principles and emphasize practical approaches for developing and implementing these evaluation efforts.
- Define key concepts in systematically evaluating public health programs, practices, and policies
- Name the essential elements of evaluation in public health practices to ensure on-going improvement throughout the public health systems
- Review the elements of the logic model and its role in guiding subsequent evaluation efforts
- Describe the importance of evaluating effectiveness at the individual and organizational levels
- Explain the use of a 360 Degree evaluation process to measure individual and organizational effectiveness including considerations regarding major stakeholders
- Distinguish between objective and subjective measures including guidelines to create standardized measures of effectiveness
- Identify the major pitfalls to evaluating effectiveness of public health programs, practices, and policies
- Describe the use of social network analysis for evaluating effectiveness among public health workers and entities
Continuous Quality Improvement 3.5. Assess needs, collect, and use data to develop, monitor, and evaluate organizational performance and programmatic standards.
Presenter(s) and/or Content Experts
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Register a free account
Creation and/or update